Gad,

If you issue:
    DSPCMD QSYS/CRTSQLRPGI

you will see that it is not a normal command, but a "proxy" that points to the real command QSQL/CRTSQLRPGI ...

If you issue:
    WRKOBJPDM  QSYS  CRTSQLRPGI  *CMD

you will see that the *CMD object has an attribute of "PRX" for "proxy".

You cannot use "proxy" commands with ADDEXITPGM ... you must use the "real" command, e.g. in this case, QSQL/CRTSQLRPGI

All the best,

Mark S. Waterbury