I am getting a bad message using the stock example from IBM in Run SQL
Scripts. IDK if it is a URL change, security change, etc.

SQL4302 Java stored procedure or user-defined function
SYSTOOLS.HTTPGETBLOB, specific name HTTPG00001 aborted with an exception
"java.io.IOException:Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/sites/default/files/inline-files/xmldoc.xml";.
2023-11-01 07:40:33.598582 30 DIAGNOSTIC
Cause . . . . . : The Java stored procedure or user-defined function
aborted with a Java exception. If SQJAVA component trace is on, then the
component trace for the job contains a Java stack traceback for the aborted
method.
Recovery . . . : Debug the Java method to eliminate the exception. ROB
QSYS QSQROUTS QSQCLNUP SQROUTE_CLEANUP 8417 QSYS QSQROUTS QSQCLNUP
SQROUTE_CLEANUP 8417

I will open a case.