Thank you!

From: "Scott Klement" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 22/09/2023 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: FTP Successful completion
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A quote from RFC 959, section 4.2:

Thus the format for multi-line replies is that the first line
will begin with the exact required reply code, followed
immediately by a Hyphen, "-" (also known as Minus), followed by
text. The last line will begin with the same code, followed
immediately by Space <SP>, optionally some text, and the Telnet
end-of-line code.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc959