From: smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx <smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2023 1:57 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Removed member

Using *NONE for the member shows even less
Opt Sequence Code Type Object Library Job Time
2 D JF JRNTEST JRNTEST QPADEV0002 20:18:05
5 D MA JRNTEST JRNTEST QPADEV0002 20:18:22

At this point, I have given up on using DSPJRN for this analysis and I switched to the SQL function QSYS2.Display_Journal to dump all of the F records for the problem file into an output file so I can query them more efficiently.

I am still going to push on IBM to get an answer on why mbr *ALL does not work in the command.