For anyone who has ever done S/36 MRT programming CICS is pretty simple.

For those who grew up on the S/38 / AS/400 with the "why should I have to worry about state information?) mentality it is much harder. In some ways it is the same reason that programmers with that background have difficulty getting their heads around web programming. S/36 MRT programmers find the web a breeze!

Jon P.