James,

I don't have all of the error codes memorized.  When you're getting an error, see what the error code is -- and do an IF statement that looks for that error.

For example:

if RC <> 1;
  buffy = http_error(errnum);
  if errnum = HTTP_BRRECV or errnum = HTTP_BRTIME or errnum = HTTP_BWSEND;
    retry = *on;
  endif;
endif;