I was able to do a CPYLIB and everything copied correctly. I was then able to do the SAVOBJ on the new temp library. When we killed the job, I was then able to do a SAVOBJ on the original library.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2023 3:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SAVOBJ checkpoint failure

Depending on how many source members there are, you might be able to copy them (use 3 from PDM) to another library. I’d create a new LIB, create new SRCPF then copy there. Now you won’t have to worry about the commit
control as you have a copy that’s useful. You might even detect which
source member is giving you the grief.

Then you can proceed without trepidation to end that job and potentially recreate the original.

Since it’s reasonably rare to have source files under commit control, I’m curious about what they are used for.