You can use the QSHEXEC command to call your QSH jobs an capture all your STDOUT messages from the QSH/PASE job.

https://github.com/richardschoen/QshOni

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 13:51:27 +0000
from: Buzz Fenner via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: QSH Messages

Folks,

Is there a message file (i.e., QSYS/QxxxMSG) for Qshell messages? Trying to investigate an error and even though the job is logging the 'exit normally' message (QSH005), I'm trying to run down the exit status code 255.

--
Buzz Fenner, Information Systems Administrator
+1 (870) 930.3374

City Water and Light of Jonesboro
Office: +1 (870) 935.5581 / Fax: +1 (870) 930.3301
Physical: 400 East Monroe Ave., Jonesboro, AR 72401
Mailing: PO Box 1289, Jonesboro, AR 72403-1289