James,
Regarding: "Unfortunately, the owners of the box have it set to clear away
output queues."
Might it be that you are looking for spooled joblogs only? Starting many
moons ago (6.1 I believe) IBM gave us the option to leave joblogs in *PND
or pending state instead of spooling them up. Try WRKJOBLOG
JOBLOGSTT(*PENDING *SPOOLED)

On Mon, Jul 17, 2023 at 3:29 PM James H. H. Lampert via MIDRANGE-L <