I have used them for a long while, however, I am now using SAVLIB to image
catalos.

My problems are:
1. getting the image catalog name to display. Getting QIMGCTL for the name
and then a blank name for the file containing the saved library.
2. Some of the libraries are large and fill the image entry. I don't see
how IBM intends us to use the images.
3. I am getting full images and the job gets interrupted wanting a new
volume. Can I monitor for the prompt for a new volume or does that only go
to QSYSOPR.

694645 blocks processed for sequence 241, volume Q00085, on device

TAPVRT01.

No volume to mount on device TAPVRT01. (C "cartridge id")

? vol111

Volume VOL111 not under media management control.

End of volume detected for file QSYSTAP in QSYS.
? G

My process is:
- Create the virtual tape device
- CRTIMGCLG