Has anyone ran into issues running the latest acslaunch_win-64.exe version
1.1.8.1? When trying to run it on Windows 10 with the Open source Java
11.0.1, I am getting the following error on multiple PC's.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400
java.base/java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)
java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
com.ibm.iaccess.launch.AcsLaunchPad.initClass(AcsLaunchPad.java:926)

com.ibm.iaccess.launch.AcsLaunchPad.initializeClassLoader(AcsLaunchPad.java:820)

com.ibm.iaccess.launch.AcsLaunchPad.initialize(AcsLaunchPad.java:643)
com.ibm.iaccess.launch.AcsLaunchPad.main(AcsLaunchPad.java:576)

I am running the acslaunch_win-32.exe program and it is starting ACS and
functioning correctly.

Thanks,
Greg Martin
mailto:mr.gamartin@xxxxxxxxx