From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 12:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Canned Package Suggestions

Government rules change way too often. Fixed assets was the package we
threw up a stone wall against modifying.
We rather liked the package from Harris Data. I think when we migrated to a
different accounting package Fixed Assets was the last to go.
We migrated to a different package solely to match our ERP package. But
that was a long time ago.

I've been out of the day-to-day programming and I am more of a sysadmin guy
now. Never touched the ERP packages Fixed Assets replacement.