honestly, the system is very hard to work with.

have an SQL function that is failing. index not valid in rpg program. But
job is QSQSRVR. So very difficult finding the job with the error.

I take option D. But where is the dump spooled file? Not with the
QSQSRVR job. Have to WRKSPLF QTMHHTTP. Find a dump spooled file. Look in
that and no variables.
Variable data is not available in a secondary thread.

I recompile the RPG of the function. Fix the error. But for some reason
old program in QRPLOBJ is still being run.

The job with the halt is 309150/quser/qsqsrvr. But WRKACTJOB shows that
job with CNDW. Not MSGW. And the call stack does not show the RPG program
with the error. Who knows, SQL might thread it off somewhere else

Reply to message in QSYSOPR with C to cancel But SQL just calls the
function again. Get same error. This repeats. So I have to get the
qualified job name from QSYSOPR and ENDJOB.

This SQL is run from the web. So there are many of the QSQSRVR jobs with
this same error. But the job does not show with MSGW. Just CNDW. And I
cannot kill the job with the C reply. Have to ENDJOB for each QSQSRVR job
with the message popping up in QSYSOPR.