> I tried what Kevin said and got this. Does this mean it did or did not
work?
> ssh-keyscan st.concursolutions.com >> /home/ccuser/.ssh/known_hosts

> # st.concursolutions.com:22 SSH-2.0-SSHD

> # st.concursolutions.com:22 SSH-2.0-SSHD

> # st.concursolutions.com:22 SSH-2.0-SSHD

You can ignore this. In fact you didn't need to do this at all. I was
merely providing it as an easier way to do what Chris was telling you to
do.

> Don't the lines below that I've marked with '<<<<<<<' indicate that the
connection was made and the host key was found in my known_hosts file?
Isn't that enough to make the connection?
> debug1: Server host key: ssh-rsa
SHA256:wbb2bQRmDJqQaLbuYKsnGdxQ40mIIedeXChRsAYC3ig <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> debug1: Host 'st.concursolutions.com' is known and matches the RSA host
key. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> debug1: Found key in /home/ccuser/.ssh/known_hosts:1
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No, this is not enough. What this is saying is that your client recognizes
and trusts the server. It says nothing about whether the server trusts and
has authenticated you. In fact the following lines say that it does not
trust your public key:

> debug1: Authentications that can continue:
password,publickey,keyboard-interactive
> debug1: Next authentication method: publickey

> debug1: Offering RSA public key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_rsa

> debug1: Authentications that can continue:
password,publickey,keyboard-interactive
> debug1: Trying private key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_dsa

> debug1: Trying private key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_ecdsa

> debug1: Trying private key: /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_ed25519

> debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive

Your client offered /home/ccuser/.ssh/id_rsa, but it was not accepted by
the server. The client then looked for other default private keys: id_dsa,
id_ecdsa, and id_ed25519 but they were not found so it continued on to
keyboard-interactive (password) authentication which failed because you
were running from QSH/QP2TERM and it does not allocate a TTY (/dev/tty
unavailable).

It would seem that you are either using the wrong private key on the
client, provided the wrong public key to your partner, or your partner has
not set up your public key authentication properly.