Official IBM stuff:

https://www-03.ibm.com/services/supline/products/ExtendedSupport/iSeries.pdf
- The Service Extension for i 6.1 and 7.1, when added to the customer’s
IBM i Software Maintenance coverage, provides: - Basic usage and problem
rediscovery support for specified out of service i5/OS/IBM i product
releases (see table) - New and known defect support - Voice and
electronic remote technical support - Support is provided during normal
business hours in the country where your product is licensed and/or your
contract registered for non-business critical problems. For business
critical (severity 1), support is provided 24 hours a day/every day of the
year. Consult the IBM Software Support Guide for additional details on
response criteria and call handling process by severity at:
http://www-304.ibm.com/support/customercare/sas/f/handbook/home.html
- An upgrade to the most recent cumulative fix or PTF level may be
required for problem resolution. Current levels are documented at the Fix
Central website: http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral.
at that site many individual products are listed as: Usage & Known Defect
Only

Some products are listed as:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1019917
As of December 31st, 2017, the following IBM JDK LPPs no longer have
defect and development support. Best effort support is available if your
IBM i OS VRM has a valid SWMA support contract.
5722JV1 All Options
5761JV1 Options 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13
5770JV1 Options 11,12

https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/0/897/ENUS917-080/index.html&request_locale=en

IBM HTTP Server (Powered by Apache) (5770-DG1)
Effective December 31, 2017, IBM will no longer provide fixes for Apache
2.2, included in the 7.1 IBM HTTP Server product (5770-DG1):
Base-IBM HTTP Server (Powered by Apache)
Clients requiring the most current fixes are encouraged to move to IBM i
7.2 or later.