Hi Rob

Sorry sorry ?.. (i run the ?SELECT * FROM systools.group_ptf_currency? in
another machine !!)

This the right PTF list correct

PTF_GROUP_ID

PTF_GROUP_TITLE

PTF_GROUP_LEVEL_INSTALLED

PTF_GROUP_RELEASE

SF99123

IBM OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS FOR I

3

V7R1M0

SF99145

PERFORMANCE TOOLS

11

V7R1M0

SF99250

CONTENT MANAGER ONDEMAND FOR I - 5770-RD1 7.1

5

V7R1M0

SF99335

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR I V2.2.0

2

V7R1M0

SF99359

WEBSPHERE MQ FOR I5/OS - V7.0.1/V7.1.0/V8.0.0

27

V7R1M0

SF99362

BACKUP RECOVERY SOLUTIONS

64

V7R1M0

SF99363

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V7.0

19

V7R1M0

SF99364

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V6.1

9

V7R1M0

SF99366

PRINT PTFS

12

V7R1M0

SF99367

TCP/IP PTF

10

V7R1M0

SF99368

IBM HTTP SERVER FOR I

46

V7R1M0

SF99369

IBM I INTEGRATION WITH BLADECENTER AND SYSTEM X

16

V7R1M0

SF99380

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V8.0

16

V7R1M0

SF99381

WEBSPHERE APP SERVER V8.5

17

V7R1M0

SF99572

JAVA

27

V7R1M0

SF99617

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR IBM I V1.1.1

6

V7R1M0

SF99627

7.1 ELECTRONIC SERVICES GROUP PTF

11

V7R1M0

SF99637

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR IBM I V1.1.2

9

V7R1M0

SF99647

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR I V2.1.0

16

V7R1M0

SF99657

DB2 WEB QUERY FOR I V2.1.1

5

V7R1M0

SF99701

DB2 FOR IBM I

41

V7R1M0

SF99705

HARDWARE AND RELATED PTFS

36

V7R1M0

SF99706

HIGH AVAILABILITY FOR IBM I

13

V7R1M0

SF99707

TECHNOLOGY REFRESH

11

V7R1M0

SF99708

GROUP SECURITY

66

V7R1M0

SF99709

GROUP HIPER

188

V7R1M0

SF99710

CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE C6320710

16320

V7R1M0

SF99711

ALL PTF GROUPS EXCEPT CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE

6

V7R1M0

Sorry again !!!