WRKPTFGRP - when you use opt 1 to order is prompting the same SNDPTFORD
command.

I have tracked the problem down to CPF8C24 in the joblog for QESECIMG job.

Error indicates to look at previous listed messages, but prev msg does not
indicate a problem.
Google of IBM documents indicates there was a bug introduced in a 2016 cume
that causes this error, but I could only find docs for V7.2 and fix was
released in a 7.2 hiper group, did not find a corresponding 7.1 ptf).
I did verify sndptford could complete a simple order to a savf.
Will make time for a support call (or online). Hopefully a simple ptf fix.
Jim

CPC2191 Completion 00 05/20/17 03:01:53.123625 QLIDLOBJ
QSYS 061B QC2SYS QSYS
To module . . . . . . . . . : QC2SYS

To procedure . . . . . . . : system

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 13

Message . . . . : Object QESE107586
in QGPL type *DTAQ deleted.
CPF8C24 Escape 40 05/20/17 03:01:53.128586 QESECARE
QSYS *STMT QESCPTFO QSYS
From module . . . . . . . . :
QESECARE
From procedure . . . . . . :
SendEscMsg__FPcT1iT3
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 6

To module . . . . . . . . . :
QESCPTFO
To procedure . . . . . . . : main

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 2859

Message . . . . : Error occurred
while processing request.
Cause . . . . . : One or more errors
occurred while processing your request.
Recovery . . . : Look at the
previously listed messages in the job log to
determine the cause of the error. If
possible, correct the errors and try
the request again. If the problem
continues, contact your service