Library List is set in the Configuration - Configuration Manager.
It is possible to define multiple Configurations. When connecting to the
System, the desired configuration is speciified.

Configuration Manager --> Select your connection and Edit (or create a new
one)
System --> Schema List (enter the library list here!)

Don't forget to switch to system naming conventions (Format --> Naming
Conventions)

After having saved the modified configuration.
Reconnect your system with the appropriate configuration.
In either way don't forget to reconnect after having done any modifications
in the configuration.

BTW: Default Schema is not the same as the Current Library in CL.
If a Default Schema is set, the library list is ignored (even if you are
using System Naming conventions).
All unqualified specified tables, views are searched in this Library.

BTW it is still possible to set/change the library list with the ADDLIBE,
RMVLIBE or CHGLIBL CL Commands.
CL: CHGLIBL LIBL(QTEMP YOUR1SCHEMA YOUR2SCHEMA QGPL);

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"
?Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they
don't want to.? (Richard Branson)