I am trying to send a spool file with a drawer specified to two different
Xerox printers. Neither one will select the drawer properly. The Xerox
website has a WSCST object that I'm using.

One is a Xerox 4622, the other is a Work Center 5855.

I need to select the drawer for legal paper. I have also tried the device
configuration specifying *LEGAL in one drawer.

The drawer WSCST looks like this:

:DWRSLT
DRAWER=PAPER
DATA ='1B266C3148'X. /* esc&l1H Tray 2 Main Tray */
:DWRSLT
DRAWER=ENVELOPE /* Selected by *E1 in DRAWER of Printer file */
DATA ='1B266C3248'X. /* esc&l2H Tray Multi Purpose */
:DWRSLT
DRAWER=DRAWER1 /* this will point to Tray 2 */
DATA ='1B266C3148'X. /* esc&l1H */
:DWRSLT
DRAWER=DRAWER2 /* Is pointing to tray 3 but can be changed to tra
DATA ='1B266C3548'X. /* 1 OR 2 esc&l5H */

How can I debug or figure out what's going on?

Thanks