To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: broehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/28/2016 03:30PM
Subject: Re: Has anyone done TAB colors for HSSF POI?

Mark, FYI:

I changed my original hssf_h to include:
D XSSF_SHEET_CLASS...
D C 'org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel-
D .XSSFWorkbook'

D XSSFSheet_setTabColor...
D PR ExtProc(*JAVA
d : XSSF_SHEET_CLASS
d : 'setTabColor')
D type like(jint) value

and then in my test program I used:

XSSFsheet_SetTabcolor(sheet :2);

throwing me...
received Java exception "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org/apache/poi/xssf/usermodel/XSSFWorkbook.setTabColor(I)V"

So it found the class but got pissy about the method...

Bill