Hi Joe,
Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but Siemens (as of earlier this year named Siemens Healthineers) has Med Series 4 software (handles ADT, AP, GL, MA, etc), which started out a long time ago as Intermountain Health Care (IHC). I encountered it running on a System 38, then ran into again after they got bought out by Siemens and it was on an AS/400 and is currently on Power hardware, latest OS. They also have a lot of other healthcare software for clinics and various specialties.

--
Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.