We had our Netserver end out of the blue the other day. Looking at theQSYSOPR msgq, and the QHST log, I found jobs related to the Netserver that were ended by QSECOFR. When I looked at the previos sign on date for this profile, it had not been used to sign on in over a month prior to this event happening the other day. I have no idea how this is possible. A couple of messages in QHST showing that QSECOFR ended these jobs which ultimately took down our Netserver:

Job 168511/QPGMR/QZLSSERVER was ended by user QSECOFR.
All prestart jobs are ending for program QZLSFILET in QSYS.
Job 168515/QUSER/QZLSFILET was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 208298/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 776449/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 508138/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 508139/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 182637/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 624577/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 528897/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 528898/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 528899/QUSER/QZLSFILE was ended by user QSECOFR.
Job 624577/QUSER/QZLSFILE ended on 06/30/16 at 15:32:34; 162.206 seconds used
i5/OS Support for Windows Network Neighborhood (i5/OS NetServer) QACSD400 ended.

We are running i5/OS V6R1M1, yes I know it is no longer supported. We have the latest and LAST cumme applied and the latest groups and hypers installed.

Thoughts??

Dave