So, last year, some of you helped me to cobble together the following SQL,
which produces a list of all source members on the system:

SELECT A.DBXLIB as SRCPF_LIBR
, A.DBXFIL as SRCPF_NAME
, B.SYSTEM_TABLE_MEMBER as SrcMbrName
, B.LAST_SOURCE_UPDATE_TIMESTAMP as SRCPF_UDAT
, B.SOURCE_TYPE as SRCPF_SRCTYPE
, b.CREATE_TIMESTAMP as Source_Create_Timestamp
, b.LAST_CHANGE_TIMESTAMP as Source_Type_Text_Change_Timestamp
FROM QSYS.QADBXATR A
, LATERAL
( SELECT * FROM TABLE
( QSYS2.PARTITION_STATISTICS(A.DBXLIB, A.DBXFIL)
) AS X
) AS B
WHERE A.DBXATR = 'PF'
and A.DBXREL = 'Y'
and A.DBXTYP = 'S'
AND B.SOURCE_TYPE IS NOT NULL

Now, I am looking for the member text for the source member. I am
surprised it is not in SYSPSTAT. I looked in the IBM i catalog tables and
views (
www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_72/db2/rbafzcatalogtbls.htm),
but came up empty. It seems to me that the member text must be stored
somewhere in the i catalog. Anyone know where to find this?

- Dan