One thing to point out...

AFAIK, the use of the RRN() function still forces a full table scan. My
not matter if you're deall with 100's of records...but if you dealing with
millions...it's probably going to cost you.

With Denis code for instance, you're looking at 2 full table scans each
time you run it.

Charles

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Denis Robitaille <