Thanks I will check these. We will be upgrading from 6 to latest in about 6
months as we are getting a new WMS.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Rich Loeber <rich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<VENDOR RESPONSE>

You might want to take a look at our iEventMonitor - [1]
www.kisco.com/iem

It does include a feature that will watch a job queue for it getting
backed up.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[2]http://www.kisco.com