You missed a nice COMMON webcast last week. A big part of it talked about
using old, deprecated ciphers.

Archived and archive is free to COMMON members

From March 24, 2016
IBM i and Our False Sense of Security (FREE to Members)
Speaker: Steve Pitcher, Scotsburn Ice Cream Co.

Do you use a non-encrypted port 23 for Telnet? What about a web
application that uses HTTP instead of HTTPS? Are you using old, deprecated
ciphers? If so, your IBM i data is at risk.

While IBM i is arguably the most securable operating system in the world,
your environment may have some wide open doors that you can't ignore. This
session will highlight the importance of encrypting data in transit and
show you how to do it easily with minimal interruption to the business.

http://common.org/index.php/members-only/2009-2012-archived-webcast.html

If you want to hunt and peck for this COMMON webcast start out at
http://common.org
Select Webcasts,
Select Archived Webcasts
Click on "Click here to access a list of 2010 - 2015 COMMON Webcasts that
have already taken place, and can be viewed as archives." even though it
was a 2016 webcast.
Of course, the actual url (as shown above) lists 2009-2012. But it really
lists all since 2009 (for now).