For encrypt, I think we can use some of the SQL functions now, another way to extend the language.

Cheers
Vern

On 3/15/2016 4:05 PM, Charles Wilt wrote:
lol...

I was thinking the same thing. Granted, the XML-INTO is some nice
functionality.

And I could see a general %encypt() BIF possibly being useful....or at
least better received than the API calls for a certain class of RPG
programmer.