From: Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/14/2016 03:27 PM
Subject: CPYSPLF to PDF vs Host Print Transform API... Odd
Differences in Results

I have a customer on V7R1 who is using the Host Print Transform API to
convert AFPDS spooled files to TIFF, and then to PDF.

The overlay they are using seems to produce large black rectangles were
"some" of the overlay graphics are. It makes the resulting file
unreadable.

When using Infoprint or CPYSPLF to PDF (on another V7R1 system that I
tested on) the overlay seems to be ok. On this same system using Host
Print Transform it also generates the large black blocks.

They don't have the CPYSPLF option set up on their IBM i, though. And
they
don't want to use Infoprint Server.

Any idea why this would be?

Brad