I never thought of that. Then it's a good idea.Thanks for sharing.

Yours truly,
Glenn Gundermannglenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx (416) 317-3144-------- Original message --------From: CRPence <crpbottle@xxxxxxxxx> Date: 2016-02-13 7:27 PM (GMT-05:00) To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Do you freeze your PTFs when preparing to migrate?