Hi,

I have TLS 1.2 enabled for my HTTP server but it's only working for certain
browsers, IE 11 & Edge and some older browser versions. In Chrome I get the
error "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" and Firefox gives the error
"ssl_error_protocol_version_alert" and the site doesn't load.

In my test HTTP config file I have set my cipher suite list like below which
matches the only cipher suites I have on my system (7.1, TR7) that Chrome
supports:

SSLCipherSpec TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA

SSLCipherSpec TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA

SSLCipherSpec TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA

But I still can't get a connection. Using www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/ I have
checked some other sites which work fine for TLS 1.2 using the AES_128_CBC
cipher. The only difference being those sites also have the more modern
ECDHE cipher suites listed too even though they are not used for the
connection. I can't go to 7.2 with this box for a long time.

Has anyone come across this problem before on 7.1?

Thanks,

David