On 06-Jan-2016 17:28 -0700, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
1) I created Virtual ASP02, usage to start was 0.0%.
2) RSTLIBBRM 20 libraries to ASP02.
3) Ran some benchmark tests, etc.
4) Deleted same 20 libraries I restored in step 2 above.
5) I expected ASP02 to be at 0.0% but ASP02 drives showing .1 .2 etc.

Why?

Might any directories\STMF have been created in ASP02?

Were all of the Restore Library (RSTLIB) and Delete Library (DLTLIB) requests 100% successful according to their joblogs; i.e. beyond just an apparent completion? The DB2 for i is /tolerant/ of errors in Delete [Database] File (DLTF) deletion, so may leave remnants of composite pieces despite the apparent success of the Delete Library request; i.e. errors will have been logged, LIC logs would have been generated, but the *FILE object will be gone. Similar errors that could be logged during a restore might have left partially-created objects that would be expected to be deleted, but could actually be the origin for later failures to delete.

The reclaim instruction would be able to purge some partially-created objects [that instruction runs with the Retrieve Disk Information (RTVDSKINF) feature], and after an IPL the request to Reclaim Storage (RCLSTG) for *ALL [again, the reclaim instruction runs with that request] would /associate/ any orphaned pieces [of data] of a file with a system-created *FILE in the QRCL library for the ASP(02). Also if the RCLSTG *ALL ran while ASP02 had data, there may have been /reclaim/ directories created but not deleted to store [non-/QSYS.LIB] IFS objects; the ASP-specific directories of either\both of '/QReclaim' and '/QOpenSys/QReclaim'

Re the Subject, How does one identify what is in ASP02: Given the objects and data in the ASP were there only via *LIB [and they were according to described scenario, not being restricted to SAVF data and\or JRNRCV data], then the DSPOBJD *ALL *LIB OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) and a query of the output file for ODASP=2 would identify any library object in that ASP and then review for the objects in that library should reveal what objects remain on that ASP. If there are no *LIB objects in that ASP, then the objects not in a library that are in ASP02 may be capable of being queried from the QCURRENT member of the QAEZDISK output file, IIRC with DIOBAS=2; those identified would be expected to be deleted or re-associated in QRCL. For objects outside of /QSYS.LIB, the objects also should be listed in that same query, but those objects must be found in their directory associated with the ASP02.