On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Tim Bronski <tim.bronski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FAC0532F9A64B2C672571473750A4EA1105CD386

This is not an MD5 hash - it's too long. It looks like a SHA1 hash.

Indeed. The sample code Jack linked to, if taken verbatim, is for
SHA-1. (This is also implied by the URL.) He did say he tried the
other types (the code gives named constants HASH_MD5, HASH_SHA1,
HASH_SHA256, HASH_SHA384, and HASH_SHA512; with the comment that
you're supposed to set alg.HashAlg to the one you want).