Looks a tiny bit contradictory to WRKUSRPRF and WRKUSRJOB though.

But I don't meant to nitpick, thanks for the details, and taking the
trouble to post this.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:25 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Typo in the documentation.
At one time on that page they use WRKSMTPUSR (which is correct).
At another time they use WRKUSRSMTP (which is not correct).
I've added a comment to correct it.

Verb/adjective/noun makes WRKSMTPUSR correct.

wrksmtp*
Command Library Text
WRKSMTPEMM QSYS Work with SMTP E-mail Messages
WRKSMTPUSR QSYS Work with All SMTP Users

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738