From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DrFranken
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 8:44 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Updated Access Client Solutions

Paul,

Which link? The IBM one or the Frankeni one?

Frankie decided yesterday that two was better than one and scratched
(literally) two drives. Restoration is in progress, likely later today.
He hosts www.frankeni.com, www.idevcloud.com, and www.midrange.com.
All of those will be off-line until restoration is complete.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com