Yes
I applied cumulative package 5317 on Saturday on my main web DMZ
partition.
I had an issue with one of my web servers and I attempted to login to fix
central to look around and could not get past the entitlement display.
I called a ticket to IBM and had no issue with
entitlement.
Not sure what was going on with fix central?
Jim
Sent from my iPhone
> On Dec 14, 2015, at 10:02, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> I don't think there's access to Fix Central past announcements to see if
> they had something on their website about outages last weekend.
>

> Rob Berendt
> --
> IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1
> Group Dekko
> Dept 1600
> Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
> Garrett, IN 46738
> Ship to: Dock 108
> 6928N 400E
> Kendallville, IN 46755
> [1]http://www.dekko.com
>

> From: "Paul Nelson" <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
> <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 12/14/2015 09:52 AM
> Subject: RE: PTF cover letter test
> Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Did anyone else have trouble with Fix Central this weekend? I have 5
> different accounts, and kept getting the message that it couldn't find
> details about any of the systems.
>
> Paul Nelson
> Cell 708-670-6978
> Office 409-267-4027