RCLOPT MLB(*ALL) OPTION(*RESET) DIR(*YES)
is aborting. The final message in the joblog is:
CPF9815 - Member *FIRST file QAMOPVT1 in library QUSRSYS not found.
Cause . . . . . : The member *FIRST in file QAMOPVT1 in library QUSRSYS
was
not found. The member specified in the command was not found. If the
member
name is *N, there are no members in the file. If the member name is
*ALL,
then the file is not a partition file.
From program . . . . . . . . . : QMOCRTIX
From library . . . . . . . . : QSYS
Instruction . . . . . . . . : 02D3

DSPFD Command Input
File . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : FILE QAMOPVT1
Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : QUSRSYS
Maximum members . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : MAXMBRS 1
Number of triggers . . . . . . . . . . . . : 0
Number of members . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 0

Hmm...

Out of 14 lpars of IBM i running a mix of 7.1 and 7.2, this is the ONLY
lpar with a copy of this file in QUSRSYS. On all the other lpars, a
person with *ALLOBJ running the command
wrkobj *all/QAMOPVT1
will only find:
Object Type Library Attribute Text
QAMOPVT1 *FILE QSYS LF OPTICAL PVR LOGICAL VIEW 1

But on this lpar I find
Object Type Library Attribute Text
QAMOPVT1 *FILE QSYS LF OPTICAL PVR LOGICAL VIEW 1
QAMOPVT1 *FILE QUSRSYS LF OPTICAL PVR LOGICAL VIEW 1

On all the other lpars
wrkobj qusrsys/qamopvt*
returns nothing. On this lpar it returns QAMOPVTA and QAMOPVT1-9.
I saved these to a save file and deleted them
RCLOPT MLB(*ALL) OPTION(*RESET) DIR(*YES)
Command RCLOPT completed normally.

wrkoptvol
still returns
Volume Media Authorization
Volume Device Type Type List
I_BASE_01 OPT02 *PRIMARY *DVD-ROM QOPTSEC