I am running 1.1.4 Build 5063. However that's pretty irrelevant as the
navigator option quickly pushes you off on to a web browser.
http://youribmi:2001
So what may be more important is your OS version and the level of your
HTTP group ptf.
On a 7.1 lpar with http group 35 I am getting:
CPF22E2

User profile ROB logon failed. There may be multiple reasons for this
failure: 1.Your SST password is not correct. 2. Your Service Tool password
level is not set to 2. 3. You did not change SST password again to apply
the new password level.Recovery: 1. Input the valid SST password. 2.
Contact your system admin to change the service tool password level to
2.3. After changing service tool password level to 2, change SST password
again to apply the new password level. For more information, visit IBM i
Information Center

I verify that I am entering the sst user id and password in the right
case, etc.
Then I decide to follow the information as directed to:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzaly/rzalyaccessing.htm
(Although the section on how to start DST really needs to be upgraded from
the old days of guested lpars to new days. Some mention of HMC...)

I changed this:
6. Change password level PWLVL 2

Now I can use the disk unit options.