Hello,

Sorry for the frequent emails.

I finally got myself a greenscreen account on someones R&D system, and I'm
trying to put PASE through its paces. The macines doesn't have X11
forwarding

My favorite SQL GUI for DB2 is http://www.sql-workbench.net/. It also has a
console java app. I sftped the files to the system and ran the command and
got this error:

bash-4.2$ ./sqlwbconsole.sh
/bin/java[13]: /QSYS.LIB/QJVATOOLS.PGM: cannot execute

If I run it from qsh (which to me is just a mysterious black box that makes
the db2 cli tool work.) I get no error.

This page
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/tjbarker?lang=en seems
to indicate I should either run it from qshell (a command that doesn't
exist on PASE or a 5250 session) or change one of the jars in my classpath.
I'm not sure what to do though. Here are the contents of the script:

bash-4.2$ cat ./sqlwbconsole.sh
#!/bin/sh
# Start SQL Workbench/J in console mode

# resolve links - $0 may be a softlink
PRG="$0"

while [ -h "$PRG" ] ; do
ls=`ls -ld "$PRG"`
link=`expr "$ls" : '.*-> \(.*\)$'`
if expr "$link" : '/.*' > /dev/null; then
PRG="$link"
else
PRG=`dirname "$PRG"`/"$link"
fi
done

scriptpath=`dirname "$PRG"`

JAVACMD="java"

if [ -x "$scriptpath/jre/bin/java" ]
then
JAVACMD="$scriptpath/jre/bin/java"
elif [ -x "$WORKBENCH_JDK/bin/java" ]
then
JAVACMD="$WORKBENCH_JDK/bin/java"
elif [ -x "$JAVA_HOME/jre/bin/java" ]
then
JAVACMD="$JAVA_HOME/jre/bin/java"
elif [ -x "$JAVA_HOME/bin/java" ]
then
JAVACMD="$JAVA_HOME/bin/java"
fi

cp=$scriptpath/sqlworkbench.jar
cp=$cp:$scriptpath/dom4j-1.6.1.jar
cp=$cp:$scriptpath/poi-ooxml-schemas.jar
cp=$cp:$scriptpath/poi-ooxml.jar
cp=$cp:$scriptpath/poi.jar
cp=$cp:$scriptpath/stax-api-1.0.1.jar
cp=$cp:$scriptpath/xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar