i need to create RPG Srvpgm to call a third parts Web Service

when i run the wsdl2rpg.sh command i receive: (see below the Wsdl that i
received)

/QIBM/ProdData/OS/WebServices/V1/client/bin/wsdl2rpg.sh -d -o/home/mylib/rpg
-s/qsys.lib/mee_WEBSRV.lib/wsrpg.srvpgm
/home/mylib/server.wsdl
Code generation completed. Generated files in directory
'/home/mylib/rpg'.
Attempting to create service program...
java.lmee.RuntimeException: CL command failed to run successfully. Command:
QSYS/CRTCMOD MODULE(mee_WEBSRV/wsc0) OPTIMIZE(10) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)
SRCSTMF('/home/mylib/rpg/mynamewsdlPortType.c') INCDIR('/QIB
M/PRODDATA/OS/WEBSERVICES/V1/CLIENT/INCLUDE') REPLACE(*YES) ENUM(*INT)
TEXT('mynamewsdlPortType.c')
The module WSC0 has not been created because they are verified some
instruction errors
Compilation failed .
Service program creation failed. Please see errors above.

the wsdl2rpg command generate only this files:
mynamewsdlPortType.c
mynamewsdlPortType.cl
mynamewsdlPortType.h

pheraps the problem is "encoding=ISO-8859-1" ??; comparing the following
WSDL file, I found it different from other than i used with success (in the
other Wsdl file that i found Ok , i found "encoding="UTF-8"?> " !!??)

Can some help me where am i wrong .

Thanks in advance

here the Wsdl file that i try to use

<definitions xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:tns="http://zzz.xxx.hh.jj/soap/mynamewsdl";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
targetNamespace="http://zzz.xxx.hh.jj/soap/mynamewsdl";>

<types>

<xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://zzz.xxx.hh.jj/soap/mynamewsdl";

<xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; />

<xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"; />

</xsd:schema>

</types>

<message name="annulla_docRequest">

<part name="id_doc" type="xsd:string" />

<part name="anno" type="xsd:string" /></message>

<message name="annulla_docResponse">

<part name="stato" type="xsd:string" />

<part name="descrizione" type="xsd:string" /></message>

<portType name="mynamewsdlPortType">

<operation name="annulla_doc">

<input message="tns:annulla_docRequest"/>

<output message="tns:annulla_docResponse"/>

</operation>

</portType>

<binding name="mynamewsdlBinding" type="tns:mynamewsdlPortType">

<soap:binding style="rpc"

<operation name="annulla_doc">

<soap:operation
soapAction="http://zzz.xxx.hh.jj/myname/linea2/soap/server.php/annulla_doc";
style="rpc"/>

<input><soap:body use="encoded" namespace=""
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/></input>

<output><soap:body use="encoded" namespace=""
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/></output>

</operation>

</binding>

<service name="mynamewsdl">

<port name="mynamewsdlPort" binding="tns:mynamewsdlBinding">

<soap:address
location="http://zzz.xxx.hh.jj:8888/myname/linea2/soap/server.php"/>

</port>

</service>