From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:43 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: "Work with Saved Objects " to restore a single object

You're welcome.

It may be that *NO or *ERR is the default.
It may be their doing something stupid, like reusing the tapes outside of BRMS expiration and fighting the system so the detail wouldn't be of any use.
It may be they didn't want to lose the $1.95 worth of disk space this object detail would consume.
It may be they had no knowledge of WRKOBJBRM and how useful this was.

Granted, when we started using BRMS we had a consultant come onsite and give us training and installation. You buy machines on a somewhat regular basis and you get these free training and consulting credits you have to use up anyway...

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755