Hi Buck,
Unfortunately the people making the decisions see any kind of IBM system as
'OLD" and out of date. To be honest...I am tired of trying to explain
that it is not the hardware that needs updating (Power7 720).....it is our
current software that is the issue...it is green screen
and again...the peeps want the look and feel of a "Windows" environment.
The same thing happened 8 years ago when a worked at a hospital,
the vendor presented a lot of "Pretty" screens but when things were
converted off of the AS400....they had more server related issues than ever
before......they realized maybe they should have given it a touch more
thought.