AJS question

fixed

The 7.2 Navigator for i interface to the IBM Advanced Job Scheduler has a new option on the Run Scheduled Job screen called "Run next job." This option appears to be so new that it is not mentioned in the integrated Help facility, in the 7.2 AJS manual, or in the Knowledge Center.

Any idea what it is supposed to do? I'm guessing it continues with any subsequent jobs in the same job group, but guessing about this sort of thing has bitten me before.

All I can say is thank goodness I don't write Microsoft training for a living, where undocumented features and "lets add it and see if they like it" is the norm, rather than the rare exception.

Thanks,

Bill

William A. Hansen
whansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx