You probably need a WSCST for that printer with the appropriate cmds.

On 8/20/2014 2:47 PM, Stone, Joel wrote:
We purchased a new HP LaserJet 600 M601.

An old Iseries pgm creates a report, with a spool file attribute to select paper from drawer 2. (We would like to leave the pgm as is.)

The user wants any iseries report from DRAWER 2 to actually pull paper from tray 3 on the printer.

I went into the browser IP config page and found a tray mapping in the IPDS section. I changed IPDS tray2 mapping to tray 3. Also changed IPDS tray 3 to tray 2.

These changed had no effect - ie the report with spool file attributes DRAWER2 continue to pull paper from TRAY2.

Any ideas how to have a spool file with attribute DRAWER2 to select paper from TRAY3?

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.
For more information please visit