BRMS - Is it possible to use it for Network Backup?

fixed

Just curious as I don't know if it's possible, but can BRMS be used to
backup (and restore) data stored and used by other systems other than the
IBM i?

For example, if we have a group of NAS devices located within our network,
can BRMS back up (and if necessary restore) data on those devices?