Re: Another heads up on a restore

fixed

Rob

Glad you found your way to the requirements site - its link was once removed from the COMMON site, now it is there for members only.

But people CAN get to it through a direct link - http://community.common.org/homepage/ - once there, log in and go to the bottom to see links to enter requirements.

I don't know if the site is still accepting new users - it's the iSociety site, and I hope we'll continue to have it or a suitable replacement.

We on the CAAC still look at what is entered here. We'll get to this ASAP.

Thanks
Vern