Stream file name of asterisk

fixed

Let's say you have a directory called '/Mydir'
and underneath this directory you have
Object link Type
. DIR
.. DIR
* STMF
somefile.txt STMF

Notice the file with a name of an asterisk?
While one coworker tries to figure out why his qsHell sftp session is now
doing this with an old script that's worked for years, I've been tasked
with trying to figure out how to rename this to something usable.

Here's my attempt..
ren '/Mydir/"*"' 'x'
Object not found. Object is /Mydir/*.
Argh! I think the coworker just figured it out.
Object link Type
. DIR
.. DIR
asterisk STMF