Restore from LPAR1 to LPAR2

fixed

I saved FILEA on LPAR1 to a save file on LPAR1 which I then shipped to LPAR2.
Both LPAR show V7R1M0 on Display Installed Lic. Pgm.
When I attempt to restore FILEA from the save file I get:
CPF3283 - Saved file or member level ID not same as file FILEA.
FILEA is MAXMBRS *NOMAX with 1 member.
DSPFFD shows 49E5C8016C0CE on LPAR1 and 2
I'm sure I can restore after deleting FILEA from LPAR2, but: What am I missing ?