Re: MCH0601 - I've no idea what's happening

fixed

On 8/8/14 8:54 AM, Needles,Stephen J wrote:

Always line number 227. Dumps show nothing.

What does the compilation listing show happening at line 227?

Have you tried using the debugger? Even if your program runs "headless," you can still, if you're able to get in there between when the job starts and when it blows up, debug from a service job. (Sometimes, I'll even debug a terminal-based interactive program from a service job, just to keep the program output and the debugger output from interfering with each other.)

Have you tried inserting diagnostic statements in the code, that will tell you what's going on just before it blows up?

--
JHHL