Re: Check to see if an object has been updated

fixed

I'm inclined to think journaling - or maybe security audit journaling - is a better way to go - you can have more granularity.

Audit journaling does not require journaling the file itself. But if your shop IS using journaling, you have options.

HTH
Vern