We recently added a file with a BLOB field. While the file shows up on our weekly backup when we do a SAVOBJ, the file is changed daily and never shows up on our daily backups when we do a SAVCHGOBJ.

The file was created using SQL DDL and we have other files created that way that save fine, so I feel it might be related to the fact their is a BLOB field on the file.

Does anyone know of a limitation that would prevent SAVCHGOBJ from saving large files or files with BLOB data? We made the BLOB field 50 megabytes and it is used for saving attachments.